About this Policy
It also explains your privacy rights and how the law protects you including how we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other related legislation which relates to the use of personal data.
Additional information may be provided on the Czech, Slovak, Polish or Norwegian mutation of this website.
It aims to give you information on how Sdružení pro kariérové poradenství a kariérový rozvoj, Združenie pre kariérové poradenstvo a rozvoj kariéry, Høgskolen i Innlandet, Katalyst Education and SantiaX collect and process your personal data through your use of this website, including when you otherwise get in touch, for example if you write to us.
Sdružení pro kariérové poradenství a kariérový rozvoj, Združenie pre kariérové poradenstvo a rozvoj kariéry, Høgskolen i Innlandet, Katalyst Education and SantiaX are the data controllers and are responsible for the use of your personal data. Our full details are set out below.
- Sdružení pro kariérové poradenství a kariérový rozvoj – email@example.com
- Združenie pre kariérové poradenstvo a rozvoj kariéry – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Høgskolen i Innlandet – email@example.com (mark with C-Course)
- Katalyst Education – firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to make a complaint to the office for personal data protection which is the supervisory authority for data protection issues in your country.
Data we collect about you and how we will use it
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data which has been anonymised such that a person’s identity is removed.
We collect, use and store your Identity and Contact Data such as your name together with your email address. The personal data which we hold is collected directly through the website or by email and will be directly from you. We will only use your personal data for the registration in the e-learning and to issue your certificate after successful completion of its modules.
You will not receive marketing communications from us.
This website does not include links to third-party websites.
Data security and data retention
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. Those rights are listed below. Please contact us if you would like to exercise any of them. You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (a “data subject access request”). This means you can receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of your personal data. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. You can ask us to remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.